Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Comodo will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A script to .zip a directory silently then if possible, send it into ITSM to make available for download.

Reason: We have been needing to retrieve log directories for diagnosis, these directories have multiple sub directories and files, and I am unable to retrieve them all with old RMM file transfer as it is too tedious (one at a time), RDP is also too tedious as this is on multiple machines.

Comment

• Hi campbell

We are analyzing your request. We will update you within two working days.

Thank you

Comment

• A script that would list all users in the local administrator group.

Comment

• A script that would list all users in the local administrator group.
          Hi nikki ,

Please refer this script to list all users in local administrator group. Run the script as System User.

Code:

import ctypes
          import os
          class disable_file_system_redirection:
              _disable = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection
              _revert = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64RevertWow64FsRedirection
              def __enter__(self):
                  self.old_value = ctypes.c_long()
                  self.success = self._disable(ctypes.byref(self.old_value))
              def __exit__(self, type, value, traceback):
                  if self.success:
                      self._revert(self.old_value)

s=[]
          Obj = os.popen('net localgroup administrators').read()
          for i in [i.strip() for i in Obj.split('\n')  if i.strip()]:
              s.append(i)

a=s[4:]
          b=("\n".join(a))
          print 'Following users in local administrator group:'
          print b
          Output:

Click image for larger version

Name:	users_in_local_group.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	16500
          [ATTACH]n16501[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Hello ang good day to all i was looking for a procedure to uninstall Comodo Cloud Av through the Comodo One Portal , and also one to uninstall Comodo Client Security through there , sometimes it is necessary in some devices to do that when troubles accour and i have to do this manually , so it would be nice to have a procedure that would do that without having to remote the devices .
            I know there is one to uninstall Comodo Internet Security but i do not find any for the ones that i hva asked for, thank you all have a pleasent day!.

Comment

• Hi duarte236 ,

We will analyse and update the script request once it has been completed.

Thank you.

Comment

• Thank you for your answer i just saw that there is one available to uninstall Comomod Client Security , and there is one to uninstall Comodo Antivirus but there is none for Comodo cloud av thank you again!

Comment

• Hello!

I was wondering if we could get a script to monitor a service, when that service is detected to NOT be running, it will automatically attempt to restart that service, if that fails, then it will email with all approprate errors, etc.

Thanks!

Comment

• Hi cbates

We will analyse and update the script request once it has been completed.

Thank you.

Comment

• Hi duarte236

Developers are working on the silent uninstall support of comodo cloud antivirus software. We will update you the script request once it has been completed.

Thank you.
                      Last edited by Preethi; 09-06-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Hi cbates

I was wondering if we could get a script to monitor a service when that service is detected to NOT be running, it will automatically attempt to restart that service, if that fails, then it will email with all appropriate errors, etc.

Please refer the script to restart the service and send the appropriate alert

Please refer this link for the script:

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...ropriate-error

Input:
                        Service = Mention the service name to restart.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks
                        Last edited by Meena; 09-08-2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Hello,

Can a script be be made to Disable a Service for a Windows PC?

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi ExpertITPro

Can a script be made to Disable a Service for a Windows PC?
                            Please refer the script to disable a service for a window PC.

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...stop-a-service

Let us Know your feedback

Thanks

Comment

• Hello @Meena,

Is this script something I need to run on the local machine or add it to my scripts in the RMM platform and then assign from there?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by cbates View Post
                                Hello @Meena,

Is this script something I need to run on the local machine or add it to my scripts in the RMM platform and then assign from there?

Thanks!
                                You want to have a read through this. https://help.comodo.com/topic-399-1-...rocedures.html

I put the link because i find trying to navigate the Comodo Help files painful, the content is there but its impossible to track anything down unless you have gone through it several times.

In short you download the file, import it as a procedure, edit it to the service that you want, approve it, then apply it (as a system user) to a machine or group of machines.

Comment

Working...
                                X