Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to access service desk -- too many redirections?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to access service desk -- too many redirections?

Is anyone else having a problem with the service desk? I can access the RMM and the patch management module just fine, but when I go to the service desk module, it fails.

On one computer (computer1/network1/chrome), it complains of too many redirects.
    On the same computer (computer1/network1/firefox) it complains of too many redirects.
    On a completely different computer and a different network (computer2/network2/firefox), it complains of too many redirects.

Hi,

Please provide us a screenshot with the error message.

Regards,
    Harvey
    Last edited by Harvey; 08-07-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

The first is via chrome on my machine. The second is via firefox on a customer machine. Completely different network, etc.

Comment

Hi,

This issue has been escalated and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a status update.

We apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused.

Regards,
        Harvey

Comment

I have this same issue. I have tried using different browsers and Windows OS - windows 7 pro, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
          This only applies to Service Desk, the RMM module works fine.
          I have sent a ticket on this issue but have not had a remedy provided yet.
          Anyone have a fix for this issue?

Comment

I have a fix for you computerexperts - you can not login as the admin and account admin. Not sure why but after I created a new user and gave him admin rights I was able to login to Service Desk. Just create a new account and then login as that person. Worked for me.

Comment

D'oh! So close... I tried what you suggested, dworley -- but no joy. Thanks for the attempt, and I'm glad it worked for you!

Comment

The Account Admin account cannot participate in the ticket system as it is meant as an organizational account and not to be used if I had my guess. But creating a new admin account and logging out of that, clear browser (Chrome for me) and it works just fine. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Yeah I'm running into this issue as well, making a new admin account doesn't seem to sort anything for me, it's the only module which can't be accessed.

Comment

Have you tried any other browsers, or clearing your cache ?
                    If this does not work , please give us an email at c1-support@comodo.com and we will check the module for you.
                    Last edited by Matthew; 11-09-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hello computerexperts dworley SimonJulian and azon2111 ,

We have managed to resolve the Service Desk login issue for all accounts.
                      Please try accessing this module now and let us know if it loads as expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X