Antivirus Exceptions & Firewall Ports/IPs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antivirus Exceptions & Firewall Ports/IPs

What are the paths/executables that we need to add as exception in the antivirus for the RMM Agent (to avoid false positives)?

What are the ports/IPs that are necessary to open/whitelist on the firewall? (in case of restricted environment)

Is it possible to designate one agent/device to handle all the RMM communication across all LAN agents? (in case of restricted environment)

1. Generic Path is the folder “C:\Program Files\Comodo”
    2. Domains are:
      *.comodo.com
      *.comodormm.com
      Ports are:
      80, 443, 8080 -all connections are outbound
    3. not possible for now.
    Last edited by Ilker; 07-14-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I have had to open port 8080 on the firewall for one client. Thanks to Comodo ONE support agent, Ethan, for his help. c1-support@comodo.com
      Ilker, the support case is #ETZ-838-73460 if you want to see more detail. There is still however an issue that the internal IP address of the device is not shown on the RMM console.
      Mikael Berglund, 76BITS

Comment

Originally posted by mhberglund View Post
        I have had to open port 8080 on the firewall for one client. Thanks to Comodo ONE support agent, Ethan, for his help. c1-support@comodo.com
        Ilker, the support case is #ETZ-838-73460 if you want to see more detail. There is still however an issue that the internal IP address of the device is not shown on the RMM console.
        I also had to open 8080 on my test runner, for my admin console to connect.

Comment

did you open the port for inbound or outbound connections?

I will check this out with dev team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilker View Post
            did you open the port for inbound or outbound connections?

I will check this out with dev team.
            I opened mine both ways, it was on a testing network without any firewall rules. I started to lock her down some, and the console would not sign in, opened port 8080 and it worked. Unless it was a fluke, I did not try with it blocked again.

Comment

Working...
            X