Unit.exe Memory leak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit.exe Memory leak

I'm noticing a large amount of memory being consumed by unit.exe (850mb + ) but when recycling the unit.exe process it comes back with about 15mb memory usage. I have also noticed a higher memory in svchost.exe Possibly from reading logs and such for the OS.

Has anyone seen this type of behavior?

The agent was installed late Thursday 11/19 and you see from the graph from install there is a fairly consistent increase.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello dagint

It surely seems so, but can you please collect and send the logs from the machine and send them to c1-support@comodo.com
      Please make a reference to this post as well.
      Agent Logs:
      1. Navigate to:
      C\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service
      or to
      C\Program Files\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service
      2. Edit dbg_config.ini: change Level=7 to Level=15
      3. Wait for the issue to reproduce and then collect Logs from:
      C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service\logs
      or
      C:\Program Files\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service\logs

Please archive the logs.

Comment

Logs and additional screen shots have been sent.

Comment

This issue has been escalated and you will receive a reply as soon as we have a resolution.

Comment

I am having the same issue, it appears to be a memory leak on my Hyper-V guest. My customers cannot work because unit.exe is consuming all memory.
            We kill the process, and it comes back again. 2GB the other day, 3GB today! Its running amok and acting like a virus......Several reports in the forum, but no answers but please send logs...... Help....we have had to disable on several production machines because it is simply not stable.

Comment

Hello Rickkee ,

We have contacted you by email regarding this issue. Please get back to us as soon as you can.

Comment

Working...
              X