Accessing another origanization is denied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing another origanization is denied

This evening I logged into the Patch Management app, I am the administrator but when trying to switch to another organization, I get a message "Insufficient Permission, Access to customer is not allowed". How is that possible when I am the administrator?

Hello,

Could you please take a screenshot of what you see and post it here?
    Also, the administrator account that you are using, is it the main one? (the one you first used to login to one.comodo.com)

Comment

I sometimes get the same error message. It seems to happen for me when you select the same company twice in succession.
      On a possible related permissions note, I do not seem to be able to change the company displayed at all. I do not see agents from different companies. It only shows one agent even though I have agents installed on different companies.
      I select a company and it stays on "Willmotts Group" my default company. The agent displayed is also part of a different company.
      See attached screenshots.
      Mikael Berglund, 76BITS

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots. I will escalate the case so the dev team can analyze the issue and we will get back to you as soon as we have an outcome.

Comment

Hello mhberglund,

Could you tell us what browser you are currently using to access the PM Console and it's version?
          We have seen a similar issue before, with an older version of Chrome.
          Last edited by Matthew; 08-31-2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X